- Plan ahead, long in advance if you can - good venues and popular entertainers and equipment have to be booked weeks in advance. Although entertainment does not fall into the "cheap" criteria for your event, this is an important factor for the success of the event
- When planning an event is advisable to get sound advice from the venue and your service provider as to the resources available i.e. power and water as well as space. A rain plan is also vital to consider "just in case".
- The form of entertainment, equipment, sound and lighting must be appropriate for the event theme and venue to ensure a successful event. An experienced consultant will assist you with this information.
- Weather needs to be considered when booking an outdoor event. Where possible try and plan for an alternative under cover area, just in case. As weather is unpredictable, we suggest you consider taking out insurance for the event.
- Strategic planning is essential for the set-up, execution and strike of the event. Again, an experienced consultant will assist you with this info.
- As we are the leaders in our field, we often tailor make crafts ideas or are first to release new ideas or equipment into the market. This includes: Team Building, Family Fun Days, Promotions, Barmitzvah's, Batmitzvah's, Weddings and many more...
- Lastly, choose your service provider wisely. Book through a reputable company with a track record for good, reliable service. The length of time in the industry is generally a good indicator. Word of mouth is also a powerful tool!
Owner - Smilemakers